IN-PERSON & ONLINE SERVICES
updated May 30, 2021
We are offering both in-person and online services every Sunday so that the church can worship God wherever we may be best comfortable during the COVID Pandemic.
The church is making some changes in policy. Please view the Our Path Forward page.
Patio Outdoor Service
Our adult worship services are held in our Outdoor West Patio. This space is about 7,000 sq/feet (By way of comparison, an NBA basketball court is 4,700 sq/ft) and can accommodate 150-200 people social distanced depending on seating configuration. The Patio has been upgraded with a portable stage, modest sound system, and large video wall to enhance our worship. The State guidance allows us to sing and worship freely in this space. We ask worshippers to sit with family members or those who are of the same social pod.
Sanctuary Indoor Video Venue
For those who desire to be in a climate-controlled space, we open up our Indoor Sanctuary to participate in the worship occurring in the Patio. We request that those who worship indoor refrain from singing.
Youth East Patio Outdoor Service
The youth students (6th-12th grade) worship in the Outdoor East Patio. This space is also about 7,000 sq/ft. We set up chairs all in singles to encourage social distancing among students. We have set up a portable stage, modest sound system, and large TV. The students appreciate having their own space for worship. Immediately east of the East Patio is the East Parking area that we have enclosed with fencing and equipped with tents, tables and chairs. This allows for some safe socially distanced fellowship. Youth worship occurs on Sundays at 11:30 am.
Kids East Patio Outdoor Service
Kindergarten to 5th-grade children are invited to our 9:30 am Outdoor In-Person Service at our East Patio or Online through our Livestream. We will provide In-Person Small Groups (right after the sermon) as well as Online Zoom Small Groups at 10:30 AM (Kindergarten Online Zoom will be right after praise as usual).
For those joining us outdoors, make sure to wear a face mask upon arrival. Parents are asked to pick up their children at 10:30 am.
Little Kids (0-5 year-olds)
We are now offering an in-person worship service for little kids (3 years old-preschool) at 9:30AM and continuing with live streaming for those younger and/or joining us from home. Parents are also welcome to bring their little kids to sit with them outdoor or indoor for service during the adult services.
We offer all of the services online as well.
- Adult services at 9:30 & 11:30
- Catapult youth at 11:30
- Kids (K-5th grade) at 9:30
- Little Kids (0-preschool) at 9:30
Take a look at our Living Hope ONLINE page for the links.
View previous services on our Living Hope Community Church YouTube Page.
What is expected of me when I come in?
- Wash/disinfect your hands upon entering
- Keep your face covering on
- If you find out within 14 days of visiting the church that you have tested positive for Covid-19, please contact the church immediately
What should I know before I come?
Confirm that you 1) do not have a temperature above 100.4 Fahrenheit, 2) are not showing new or unusual cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and 3) have not been openly exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
What should I expect when I come on Sunday?
- ENTER through the front or the East covered parking entrances.
- SANITIZE your hands with the touchless hand sanitizing kiosk.
- READ the requirements.
- FIND A SEAT in the Patio and sit in pods of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
- AFTER SERVICE, you may fellowship briefly in the outdoors spaces with social distancing and masks on
Instructions for Staff & Volunteers:
- As of June 6, we will no longer require registration or check-in.
- As of June 13, masks will be optional for fully vaccinated adults in the West Patio and parking lot. Masks can also be optional for vaccinated adults when they are in defined spaces with other vaccinated adults and no children.
- Small groups or mid-sized gatherings should be held outdoor if possible. It can be indoors if the space is large and well ventilated (e.g. main hall, common room, teaching room, chapel 1, chapel 2, etc.). The participants must be masked and be 3-4 feet apart from one another.
- As of June 6, the church may provide cold beverages during meetings and worship.
- The church may open its facilities for outside events (e.g. weddings, etc.) if they abide by all of the policies that Living Hope has in place
- The church will follow similar protocols laid out by the CDC for schools. Everyone working with minors should keep their masks on. The church will encourage all staff and volunteers working with kids to be vaccinated.