Updated March 26, 2020
We have been hearing stories of hardships as well as stories of hidden blessings. One of the things that we have been hearing is a simple, "What can I do to help?" We have held on giving specifics until we were ready, but we are now more ready to issue a CALL TO ACTION for our church. We are calling our Living Hope Family to be light to our community by giving blood, bread & prayer.
In order to love our neighbors, we want to help with the critical blood shortage. On April 5 (Sunday) between 10am-4pm, Living Hope will be hosting a Red Cross blood drive on our church campus. This is an essential community service that is allowed and encouraged by the city, county, state, and federal government as it is a lifesaving activity. Red cross will handle all of the details while we are happy to host. Our goal is to have 100 donors.
Click Here for additional details or to make an appointment to give blood!
During this period, Living Hope is helping:
What You Can Do:
Above all, the people of God need to pray. During the duration of the "Stay at Home" order, Living Hope will not have Early Morning Prayer. Rather, we will pray together through Prayer Chapel Live every Tuesday evening at 8:30pm. Please join us as we livestream on our Living Hope Facebook.
Watch our latest Prayer Chapel Live below.
Updated March 22, 2020
This past week, the governor’s office issued a Stay at Home Order for Californians to stay at home. But along with health care and public health, public safety, food and agriculture and media, “faith based services that are provided through streaming or other technology” were defined essential to the well-being of the people.
So from church and homes, we mobilized a small group of essential staff & volunteers to stream worship to adults, youth, and children. What a blessing and joy it was. Please note that we practiced proper protocol including: hand sanitizing/washing when entering, keeping social distance when possible, not having more than 10 to an enclosed space, and having law enforcement on church campus to keep government order.
If you were not able to worship, please keep the Sabbath by clicking on one of the links for today:
- Living Hope Live
- Catapult Sunday Live
- KKC Sunday Live Worship
- KKC 5th Grade Lesson
- KKJ Sunday Live Worship, part 1
- KKJ Sunday Worship, part 2
Announcements & Reminders:
- Blood Drive - There is a critical blood shortage around the country. In order to help meet the need, we are hosting a Red Cross blood drive on Palm Sunday, April 5. What a way to begin Passion Week!
- Giving - Giving is a part of worship, please remember to give your tithes & offering by clicking here.
- Prayer - If you need prayer, please fill out this form. The staff & elders will pray for you.
- Counsel - If you need to talk with someone, please schedule a time with our Online Pastor, Ben Tabbal by clicking here.
- Need - If you are need of a care package, please email Michael Lee (email@example.com)
- More Information - Please click here for Living Hope Live and click here for Update.
Click for Additional Resources
- Please review the full list of recommendations at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website
- High risk group
- Did you know you probably touched your face 25 times in the last hour? Learn how to wash your hands properly
- World Health Organization guidance on mask use and COVID-19
- Emergency Kit Checklist for Kids and Families
- Be a responsible consumer of the news and social media. Seek reputable sources of information like the CDC and WHO.