Every Sunday starting July 5, 2020
9:30am – 12:30pmCategory: Church Youth (Catapult) College (R28) Single Adults (Prime) Family (Homebuilders)
We are open for LIVE services at 9:30am and 11:30AM. We welcome everyone to join us. Please note that all families will be asked to sit together. But a separate Youth Service is available live for those in 6th-12th grades at 11:30AM. Pre-register to attend as space is currently limited for both the main and youth services.
Please CLICK HERE to register to attend this service in person via Eventbrite. If attending with your family, register everyone together but please add each person's name to the tickets.
We will continue to Live Stream both services, so please join us either in person or ONLINE.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW BEFORE I COME?
- REGISTER for the service on Eventbrite to limit the crowd and keep record for contact tracing.
- CONFIRM that you:
- do not have a temperature above 100.4 Fahrenheit
- are not showing new or unusual cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea
- have not been openly exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 14 days
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT WHEN I COME ON SUNDAY?
- ARRIVE EARLY so that you have time to check in.
- ENTER through the front or the East covered parking entrances.
- SANITIZE your hands with the touchless hand sanitizing kiosk.
- STAND in front of the temperature scanning kiosk to ensure that it is not higher than 100.4 degrees Farenheit and that you are wearing a mask.
- READ the requirements.
- CHECK-IN with the welcoming team. If there is no attendant, please write your name on the check in list.
- FIND A SEAT the sanctuary and sit in pods of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
- WORSHIP & SING as you would normally would with masks on.
- AFTER SERVICE, please go to the patio for fellowship with social distancing.
- EXIT from patio through the North gate or through the South playground.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME WHEN I COME IN?
- Wash/disinfect your hands upon entering
- Keep your face covering on
- Sit only with your own family or those whom you live with during worship
- Keep social distance whenever possible
- Congregate only in the outdoor patio
- Leave premise within 30 minutes after completion of service
- If you find out within 14 days of visiting the church that you have tested positive for Covid-19, please contact the church immediately