The purpose of the Living Hope Internship Program is to:
- INSPIRE younger leaders to discern their ministry calling.
- INFLUENCE young leaders to grow in character and competence as ministry leaders.
- IMPRINT some of the best practices of Living Hope Community Church in young leaders.
- IDENTIFY future partners in ministry.
Four tracks will provide overlapping but unique training, experience and mentorship appropriate for future pastors, youth directors, children’s directors and worship directors.
- PASTORAL TRACK - The pastoral track trains men to lead within the church as future pastors of adult ministry.
- YOUTH MINISTRY TRACK - The youth ministry track trains men to work with youth students (6th-12th graders) in the local church through hands on ministry.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY TRACK - The children’s ministry track trains men and women to work with children in the local church as volunteer or vocational children’s directors.
- WORSHIP TRACK - The worship track trains men and women to serve as volunteer or vocational worship directors and pastors.
Pastoral mentors will personally mentor the intern. The mentor shall meet one-on-one with the intern at least once a month. The pastoral mentors are:
- PASTORAL TRACK - Pastor Steve Chang & Pastor Ben Tabbal.
- YOUTH MINISTRY TRACK - Chris Li.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY TRACK - Min Song Lee.
- WORSHIP TRACK - Robby Jung & Ben Clement.
How To Apply
Check out our Internship Introduction for a more detailed description.
To apply for the Living Hope Internship, please:
- Complete the Internship Application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are limited spots and we will close application once the slot is filled.
- Applications are due July 15, 2019 or until filled.
- Have an interview with the pastoral mentor.