Jr. High & High School (Catapult)
The vision of Catapult is two-fold.
- Catapult wants to help students know, believe and live out the gospel.
- Catapult wants to partner with parents in the discipleship of their children.
- Friday Night - 7:30pm (jr. high & high school) - Chapel 2
- Sunday Morning - 9:30am (jr. high) & 11:30am (high school) - Chapel 2
*On the first Sunday of the month, Catapult joins the adult service. For a more detailed calendar of events, visit our events page and sort by ministry!
How to Get Involved
- Pray for the spiritual growth of our parents, staff and students.
- Serve as a Catapult staff member (for adults) and serve in one of our ministries (for students).
- Join us for small groups (Friday Nights), retreats (summer & winter) & evangelism trips (Compass).
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates!
Director of Student Ministry