What is STEP?
STEP is our Short-Term Evangelism Program which provides several ways for Living Hope members to get involved with missions. Since 1995, STEP has been sending teams all over the globe. This year we have another opportunity to join God and the amazing work He is doing all around the world!
The missions program at Living Hope seeks to do its share of fulfilling Christ’s Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20). To this end, the Missions Committee strives to:
- Encourage experience of missions first-hand through short-term missions.
- Educate and inspire the congregation in world missions.
- Empower the congregation so that they may be equipped to go or to send.
- Emigrate commissioned missionaries to unreached people groups for the purpose of making disciples.
- Energize missionaries through continual prayer and support.
How Can I support STEP?
A short-term team does not go alone but with the support of the church body. You can partner with us by praying and giving!
STEP 2020 has been canceled.