Living Hope Community Church
GOD’S ARMOR VBS 2021 | In-Person & Online
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD…” Ephesians 6:10-11a
Tuesday-Friday, June 22-25, 2021
5:30 PM - 9:00 PM for volunteers
(6:30 PM - 8:30 PM for children)
VBS 2021 Registration is now open to all CURRENT Kindergarten-5th grade students! In-person spaces are very limited and were filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The online option for VBS 2021 is open to children of ALL ages and is unlimited! Join us this year as we put on GOD'S ARMOR!
UPDATE: In-Person spaces have already sold out but you can still register your child(ren) for the online VBS. During the checkout process, you can also join the waitlist for In-Person VBS if space becomes available.
VOLUNTEER INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Thank you for visiting our VBS VOLUNTEER site, and for your interest in serving in this year’s VBS - GOD’S ARMOR!
This year, VBS will be a Hyflex program, offering in-person as well as online options. As a volunteer, you will be serving the children who will be participating in-person. The in-person option will be for children who are currently in Kindergarten to 5th grade. The online option will be for children from birth to 5th grade. All safety measures will remain in place for in-person participants, according to the church’s guidelines and recommendations.
To volunteer, you must*:
- Be a regular attendee of Living Hope Community Church (currently in high school or above).
- Be available to serve for the entirety of the VBS K5 program: June 22-25, 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM.
- ATTEND THE VOLUNTEER TRAINING/MEETING ON SUNDAY, JUNE 6.
*If you are unable to meet these guidelines but are still interested in serving, please contact Julie Pak directly at email@example.com.
**If you are unable to be there the week of VBS, but are still interested in serving, please fill out this form to help with the Scenery Team or the VBS Kit Drive Thru event.
- The Scenery Team will meet in the weeks leading up to VBS to prepare the scenery/decor for the stage.
- The VBS Kit Drive-Thru event will take place on Saturday, June 12.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION DEADLINE~
Sunday, May 30, 2021
Julie Pak, VBS Director
Due to the pandemic and changing guidelines, this year’s program has been modified to ensure the safety of all children and volunteers.
Please see below for a brief explanation of each of the areas in which you can be involved.
- Lead a crew (about 3-5 children) from station to station.
- Sit with crew during praise and worship times.
- Participate in all the day’s activities while being an example of Christ’s love.
- Crew leaders must be in grade 9 or above.
- Ensure the safety of all children under the Safety Coordinator.
- Ensure a safe and orderly environment.
- Provide first aid as needed.
- Take photos and short videos each night.
- Upload photos onto the church website each evening.
- Must have their own equipment.
- Plan and create background scenery/décor with the Scenery Coordinator.
- Set up and take down the scenery.
For additional information about VOLUNTEERING, please visit our FAQ page HERE.
Thank you for your flexibility and commitment. We look forward to another exciting and blessed time at VBS!
To God be the glory!