Updated on May 22, 2019
1. Guest Speaker Eugene Cho | May 26
We are very excited to announce that Eugene Cho will be our guest speaker on Sunday, May 26. Eugene is an internationally known pastor, author and speaker on the whole gospel. Eugene is the founder and former Senior Pastor of Quest Church – an urban, multi-cultural and multi-generational church in Seattle, Washington. After 18 years, Eugene stepped aside at Quest in 2018. He is also the founder and visionary of One Day’s Wages (ODW) – a grassroots movement of people, stories, and actions to alleviate extreme global poverty. Eugene is the author of Overrated: Are We More in Love with the Idea of Changing the World Than Actually Changing the World? He is currently writing his second book which is set to release in February 2020. eugenecho.com
2. GROW Classes
- Grow 401 is designed to train you to serve the local church. You will learn what the Bible says about service in the local church, discover how He’s wired and gifted you, and engage in meaningful dialogue with those who serve. The class starts on May 26. Register here.
- Grow 501 is designed to train you to reach the world. You will learn what the Bible says about outreach, and how you can engage the world in a meaningfully way both locally and globally. Classes will be on June 9 & 16. Register here.
3. VBS Registration
4. First Lunch for New Visitors | June 2
We invite all new guests at Living Hope to join us in sharing a meal with our Pastor and Welcoming Team on Sunday, June 2. We would like to take this time to get to know you better and share a little more about the values of our church, as well as answer any questions that you may have. Click here to more info and to RSVP.
5. Primetime Lunch | June 2
Join us for our Primetime Lunch where we will be exploring the topic of “Transitions: Finding Stability in the Midst of Change” with our very own Prime panel. Lunch (Taco Man) will be sold for $5/person - please bring CASH. Please RSVP on our LHCC Prime FB page event by clicking here. Thank you!
6. Save the Dates for 2019
- Catapult (6th-12th grades) Retreat on August 9-11 (Fri-Sun)
- Men's Ministry Retreat on August 23-25 (Fri-Sun)
- Women's Ministry Retreat on November 9-10 (Sat-Sun)
More information coming soon!