Updated on November 18, 2019
1. Pastor Steve & Hannah Chang's Mini-Sabbatical
Please pray for Pastor Steve & Hannah as they take a mini-Sabbatical from November 1 - December 1. It is a long overdue time for them as they spend the month recharging, creating, and seeking the Lord.
2. Thanksgiving Sunday | Nov. 24
Our Thanksgiving Sunday will be on November 24. Please invite your friends and family to join our church family for worship and an all-church lunch!
3. First Lunch | Dec. 1
All recent visitors are invited to attend our Newcomer's First Lunch. Please join us to share a meal together with our Pastor and Welcoming Team. We would like to take this time to get to know you better and share a little more about the values of our church, as well as answer any questions that you may have. This First Lunch will be follow the 3rd service and will meet in the Teaching Room upstairs (Room 200). Please RSVP by Friday, November 29th. Click here to RSVP
4. GROW Classes
401: Living to Serve | Nov. 24 & Dec. 1: This class is designed to train you to serve the local church. You will learn what the Bible says about service in the local church, discover how He's wired and gifted you, and participate in a viewing of Living Hope servants in action. Click here for more info and to register.
- 501: Living to Reach | Dec. 8 & 15: This class is designed to train you to reach the world. You will learn what the Bible says about outreach, and how you can engage the world in a meaningfully way both locally and globally. Click here for more info and to register.
5. Winter Retreats | R28 and Catapult
- R28 Winter Retreat | Jan. 31 - Feb. 2, 2020: Save the date R28ers (college-age students)! Winter Retreat "Follow Christ" will be on Jan. 31 - Feb. 2! Registration will begin on Dec. 1 with an early bird discount of $75. Check out our Facebook page (lhcc.r28) or Instagram (lhcc.r28) for more information.
- Catapult Winter Retreat | Feb. 14-17, 2020: Our Catapult Winter Retreat will be at Twin Peaks with guest speaker Pastor Kevin Yi. The theme is "Freedom" for jr. high & high school students to experience the fullness of life in Jesus.
6. Gospel Centered Counseling
We are partnering with Lighthouse Community Church "to equip local church families to have Gospel-centered conversations in every season of life." The monthly class is open to all and we will also have audio recording available for those who cannot make it to every session! The first session was on November 12 and will occur on every 2nd Tuesday of each month until June 9, 2020. Registration is still open until Dec. 10! Click here for more info and to register or contact Rachel Cho if you have any questions.
7. Save the Dates
- Volunteer Appreciation Night | Dec. 7, 5-8PM
- Catapult Christmas Party | Dec. 13
- R28 Christmas Party | Dec. 13
- Prime Christmas Party | Dec. 14