Updated on July 2, 2020
1. Living Hope ONLINE
As our church has gone online, you can access all links for streaming our services on our Living Hope ONLINE page here.
2. Marriage Seminar | August 1
Mark your calendar for our "Recovering the Gospel and Oneness with your Spouse" marriage seminar on August 1 (Saturday) at 7:00-9:00PM at Living Hope Community Church. The event will be livestreamed, but we will also open the event to a limited number of people in the audience. Registration links will be released soon.
3. Prayer Chapel and Morning Prayer
Above all, the people of God need to pray. During the duration of the "Stay at Home" order, Living Hope is offering two opportunities to pray together as a church.
- Monthly Prayer Chapel on the first Tuesday of every month at 8:30PM. Our next Prayer Chapel will be on July 7, Tuesday, from 8:30-9:30PM. Please join us as our Prime Ministry (young professionals) will be leading us. This will be both in-person and live-streamed. Please join us as we livestream on our Living Hope Facebook.
- Starting July 11, we will have weekly in-person Morning Prayer on Saturdays from 8:00-9:00AM. These will not be streamed online.
4. Summer Cell Groups
Cell Groups are continuing for a shortened session for July and August. It is a great way to still connect during these uncertain times. If you are not in a cell group, please sign up here.
5. Summer of Learning: Understanding the Story of Redemption
Join us every Wednesday night from 7-8 pm online starting June 3rd for our Summer of Learning: Understanding the Story of Redemption. We will be taking a survey of the Bible to see how the books of the Bible come together to tell God's story and his plan to redeem his people. A different topic within the survey will be taught each week and it will last until August 26. If you would like to join us in his journey, click here for more info or register for this virtual class by clicking here.
6. Coffee Dates - Zoom Devotionals with Women's Ministry
To all the women of Living Hope, the Women's Ministry is hosting Zoom devotionals every other Saturday morning at 9:30 am. The next one is Saturday, July 11. It will be a time to gather in smaller groups, do your devotionals together, and share with one another. Join the Zoom Meeting with this info: Zoom Meeting ID: 450 950 2197 and PW: 543407.
Check out the Women's Ministry Instagram @lhccwomen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
7. LHCC COVID-19 Relief Fund
Living Hope Community Church's Member Care Ministry has created the CV Relief Fund for those who attend Living Hope and are in need of: 1) Financial help through Target gift cards or 2) Help shopping for groceries or other essential needs because you are unable to yourself (for whatever reason). Our heart is to assist you with your essential needs during this difficult time so please fill out our LHCC COVID-19 Relief Form by CLICKING HERE. If you have any questions, please email Michael Lee.
8. VBS 2020!!
Thank you to everyone for joining us for our first online VBS! Many of you shared with us your photos and videos of your children having fun and learning to trust Jesus! Here are a few behind the scenes pictures! Click here.